top of page



-Commencement Notification  Form  is filled.
-Rent  Copy of Contract or Deed
-Pee  first  starting  person  notary   certified  signature circular.
-Residence Certificate
-Employment Form
-Identity card example

documents  Once completed  then  The information given to the attendance officer  checks and after its accuracy is confirmed  tax certificate is received.




In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Business Opening and Working Licenses, which came into force after being published in the Official Gazette No. 25902 dated 10.08.2005, a declaration form appropriate to the situation to be obtained from the relevant municipality must be filled.

For applications to the Tradesmen and Craftsmen Registry Offices and the Chambers of Tradesmen and Craftsmen: 

In accordance with the Circular No. 2012/1 of the Ministry of Customs and Trade published in the Official Gazette No. 28254 dated April 4, 2012; In order to simplify the business openings of tradesmen and craftsmen operating within the scope of the Tradesmen and Craftsmen Professional Organizations Law No. 5362, the number of documents required for registration to the relevant registry offices and chambers of tradesmen and craftsmen has been reduced. 

In this context; From now on, in the registry and chamber records; 

a) A copy or photocopy of your identity card,

b) Certificate of residence,

c) The original or photocopy of the tax certificate will not be requested. 


This information about tradesmen and craftsmen; It will be provided through the Tradesmen and Craftsmen Information System (ESBİS).  

In addition, 3 passport size photographs and a photocopy of the mastery certificate to be submitted to the registry office by the tradesmen and craftsmen will be forwarded to the relevant chamber of tradesmen and craftsmen through the registry directorate. 

Tradesmen and craftsmen will not be required by registry offices to have their registry certification sealed in the relevant chamber. 

Tradesmen and craftsmen who own commercial vehicles (truck drivers, minibus drivers, bus drivers, taxi drivers, service vehicle operators, etc.) must submit a photocopy of their vehicle license during registration and chamber registration. 

A copy of the mastery certificate or salesperson certificate is required from tradesmen and craftsmen who will operate in the provinces and professions covered by the Vocational Education Law No. 3308.

bottom of page